About Me, Angela the rabbit :)

My photo
Hey, guys, I'm Angela Chien. It's also fine to call me Rabbit. I major in Accounting at NCCU. I like listening to pop music, singing, reading romance novels, and making friends. So glad to meet you guys. :) Actually, I'm not sure about what I'm going to write down here in my blog, but I'll share my opinions on things I saw, I read, and heard of her and hope we can discuss those issues together. After reading my blog, you may write down what you thought about my opinion if you have come up with something in your mind. :")

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I went to see a doctor finally

  What happened after I fell down from the stairs last week? At first, I think it were just some flesh wounds, but few days later, I found in hurts in my chest every time I took a deep breath. So I surrendered and went to see a doctor on Friday.
  I didn't go to Wanfang Hospital, because I think this kind of internal injury sould be treated by Traditional Chinese Medicine. I went to 台欣 Chinese Medicine Clinic near our university. Actually, it was a new experience for me. It's my first time receiving acupuncture therapy and massage therapy. While the doctor was putting the thin needle into my arm, I was so cowardly that I put my hand over my eyes. So not until another doctor ask me if there was only one needle on my body did I knew that there was ONLY ONE needle on my arm.
  I think Traditional Chinese Medicine is pretty amazing. The way to cure the pain in my chest is to use acupuncture needles on my arm and my thigh. COOL!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so cool that you go to a Chinese Medicive Clinic!! I have never stepped in such place before as well. So did the doctor told you why you feel uncomfortable when you take a breath?
    I also remember that I have once fell from a motorbike when riding, and my friend, who is sat behind me fell also. He got no injury superficially, but he also felt serious pain in chest when breathing fews days later. Well, he just recovered after 1~2weeks, but still don't know what the reason really is.
    After all, it is good for you to go to a doctor, and it is really cool for me, I believe it is a special experience for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kathy,
    Yes. He told me that the tendon in my back was contracted rapidly and unable to go back. And that tendon pulled back the muscle in my chest, that's why it hurts. Thanks for your concern. :")

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time to receive an acupuncture therapy and a massage therapy was also in m my university life. Having overused my knees and ankles to play soccer and martial art, the numbers of the needles in them are about ten, if my memory is reliable. Though most of my friends say that the acupuncture therapy can be marvelous; however, it seems that it did not work to me, for I may no longer have the chance to take any intense activities. I hope you will feel better soon. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete