About Me, Angela the rabbit :)

My photo
Hey, guys, I'm Angela Chien. It's also fine to call me Rabbit. I major in Accounting at NCCU. I like listening to pop music, singing, reading romance novels, and making friends. So glad to meet you guys. :) Actually, I'm not sure about what I'm going to write down here in my blog, but I'll share my opinions on things I saw, I read, and heard of her and hope we can discuss those issues together. After reading my blog, you may write down what you thought about my opinion if you have come up with something in your mind. :")

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Recently

  Here are results of the previous blogs.
  I finally plucked up my courage to be frank with the friend I mentioned two weeks ago. I wrote down my feelings in the birthday card I gave her. That day, she sent me a text message, told me that she liked the gift and the card very much, and she wrote me a letter three days later. She said that those days, she wanted to have some conversation with me because I looked blue. At first, she want to share something interesting happended between she and her boyfriend with me. Then she tought it was not a good idea because my boyfriend is in Kaushoung and we seldom meet. She didn't want to make me feel worse, but she really didn't know what to do and to say, so she try to talk about tests and homework and hoping we can conquer them together. She thanks me for telling her things I couldn't stand up with. She said she will try hard to adjust her attitude toward pressure receiving from exams and try not to complain so much. After reading her letter, I am happy that I choose to be frank, in this way, I keep a good friend. : )
  About the singing contest, I didn't win it. But I'm not unhappy at all. I think I did show the best of me, and express my feeling of this song with my experience. It was a little pity that I did not use the microphone in the right way, so my voice was not very powerful through it. But I really have a lot of fun. That's enough, I think. :")

1 comment:

  1. It's good to be honest with each other as long as you want to keep your relationship. You mentioned that your boyfriend is in Kaohsiung.I am thinking about how to maintain a relationship in distance Recently, because my girlfriend will go to Czech next semester.I felt happy for her but I am also thinking about how to keep our relationship. QQ

    ReplyDelete