About Me, Angela the rabbit :)

My photo
Hey, guys, I'm Angela Chien. It's also fine to call me Rabbit. I major in Accounting at NCCU. I like listening to pop music, singing, reading romance novels, and making friends. So glad to meet you guys. :) Actually, I'm not sure about what I'm going to write down here in my blog, but I'll share my opinions on things I saw, I read, and heard of her and hope we can discuss those issues together. After reading my blog, you may write down what you thought about my opinion if you have come up with something in your mind. :")

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sing with heart!

  I love listening to music, and I love singing, too. We can often be touched or touch people through music or songs. In NCCU, almost every department has an activity called 系卡, it's a chance for anyone to show his or her passion in music, and also your singing skills.
  Last year, I didn't attend the contest because I was afraid of my interest being judged and even graded. I was afraid that if I did poor on that day, I would not be interested in singing that much. But after I watched the show last year, I figured out that it is the courage and confidence that mater, not reputation or honor. Through the contest, you can not only challenge yourself, but also learn how to make your interest better, if you really like it.
  Our department's KARAOK contest will be held on this Tuesday. I'm very nervous. Hope it won't be weird to sing A-mei's song with my childlike sound...

5 comments:

  1. Hi:)
    I like singing and performing, too!
    It's very amazing to bring happiness to everyone through performing.
    So, don't be nervous! I beleive that you can do it good absolutely!

    Cibyl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I’ve taken part in Singing Contest of OCSA (僑生聯誼會) last year. You’re right that nervous will cause people lack of confidence and give up the chance to challenge. But I did it at last. It’s happy to see from the stage that everybody was enjoying with you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am third grade already, and I also like to sing, but I never participate in 系卡.I am not afraid about sing in front of people, and I think my voice is not very bad. What is the reason? When I was in first grade, I was too shy. In Second grade, I was in Beijing at that day. This year, our 系卡is at the day before yesterday, and I didn’t participate because I got cold…..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sunny,
    But you still have one year! Are you going to try it next year? This time, your have to take good care of yourself in order to keep yourself from catching a cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Hui Kee,
    Do you know that Sophia also participate in the singing contest? She sang the song "暖暖" and won the Chorus Award! :D

    ReplyDelete